Demonstrated expertise in information security management, and technology risk management. My experience includes:Demonstrated expertise in information security management, and technology risk management. My experience includes:• Developing policies, procedures and training in support of information security and risk management.
• Certification and accreditation auditing, vulnerability assessments, architecture and design reviews, change control, financial, operational, governance and ICT reports as well as enterprise-wide, project-level or third-party risk assessments.
• Familiarity with software lifecycle development, COBIT, ITIL, DevSecOps, Cloud (AWS) implementations, Project Management, NIST, ISO 27001, NZISM, PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR.
• Demonstrable history of delivering the information security message to clients and internal stakeholders including C-suite and Board Members. • Understanding of end-to-end information security incident management processes and best practice.
• Work experience in New Zealand (permanent resident) and the United States (citizen).
Currently hold the following certifications:
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• AWS Certified AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
• CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
• ITIL Foundations
• Certified Scrum Master (Agile)
I am interested in blockchain as a technology enabler for processes such as identity management, contracts and process controls.
My personal interests include microfinance and alternative methods of assisting those to access capital in order to improve their lives, their families and their communities. I am also interested in small businesses.